ŠAntonio Maria Fantetti
Follow me on Facebook: www.facebook.com/antonio.fante…
Follow me on Twitter: twitter.com/#!/blueanto
My Little Photo World: www.poliphoto.it/
This is really a stricking image. i love how you were able to capture the coffee beans still falling. i also really like how some of the beans are out of focus but that is most likely because they are still falling. the reflection on the table gives real depth. and the colors are great. the rich dark, brown color of the coffee with the white of the tiny cup.
the only thing that put me off i the tiny book. it doesnt realy seem to fit. it is really out of place. i think a real book would have a greater impact." (Suggested by *kaz-d)
Photographs from Venice stand out from other Carnival photos that I have seen being taken so far. They express the magic and the mystique of the Carnival in its whole beauty and meaning. Needless to say that they are the highlight and a must see in this already award winning photographer's gallery." (Suggested by *EligoDesign and Featured by ^Katerina423)
"My Venice's Eye 2010" is here: blueanto.deviantart.com/galler…
My name is Antonio Maria Fantetti, and I'm from Italy. I discovered my passion for photography very early, when i was a young boy that try to help my daddy to get astronomy photo.
In 2006 i start with digital camera and i never stop to get photo. The passion to discover new way to express myself and the engineer studies make me a person always to looking for geometry, light, lines and smiles in a strange married.
I'm not a professional, i describe myself as a creative, curious mind and self-taught. I work hard and learn with everyone, day by day, watching carefullu their works and appreciating their comments and critiques about my work.
This is my little curriculum:
-"The photo of the week" in Photo4u.it - February:
-"The photo of the week" in Photo4u.it - December:
-"The photos of the week" in Photo4u.it - Agoust:
-"The photo of the week" in Photo4u.it - March:
- Daily Deviation in 13/03/2010
- The photo chosen for the magazine "FotoCult" of Jannuary 2010
- The photo chosen for the magazine "Photografare" of Jannuary 2009
- Pictures choose for "The photo of the week" in Photo4u.it:
- Objective Matera won the international competition, organized by APT, Agency Promotion of the Territory of the Basilicata, prize 10,000 €, with the photo "S as comet".
- Winner of national competition, Italian Municipalities "City of Wine" by Photos "The square of wine".
- Winner of photo contest Contest "Extracts of the Screw" to Tortona with the photo "The scale of the vine.
- Winner of the photo competition in Trento, Category tourists with the photo "My favorite Corner".
- "Macedonia Square", a photo performed during the period of absence in Skopje, was chosen in the exhibition PREMIUM PHOTOGRAPHY "ALDO NASCHIMBENI" X edition - year 2008 as one of 20 photos exposure to Treviso in honor of 'author missing
If you like my work and want to commission me, I’m available for:
- Wedding, portraits, reportage photo.
- Book covers, album art, booklets, flyers;
- Image treatment and photomanipulation.<br
For further information send me a note or send me an e-mail: email@example.com
Current Residence: South Italy
Favourite genre of music: Rock
Operating System: Mac
MP3 player of choice: Ipod